WELCOME TO THE EXEPTIONALLY UNIQUE HEART OF ISETIA WHERE MANAGEMENT OF PROJECT’S SCOPE, BASED ON WBS’S AND CLASSIC GANT CHARTS, IS DIRECTLY INTEGRATED WITH INNOVATIVE ISETIA BOARD FEATURES, GROUNDED IN AGILE AND KANBAN PROJECT’S TECHNIQUES. JUST WITH ONE CLICK IN ISETIA 3P MANAGEMENT MODULE, OPEN NEW WORLD OF UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES WHICH ALLOWS YOU DETAILED MANAGEMENT OF THE ELABORATION OF EACH PROJECT’S DELIVERABLES.
It’s not just Project, Program and Portfolio under cover of 3P abbreviation. It’s freely configurable cross mix of processes which could be aligned with many other existing company processes. All ISETIA modules are perfectly correlated with 3P Management engine creating unique energy of perfection.
- Project’s scope management using WBSs, TASKs and Isetia Boards;
- Time, costs, human resources, risk, issues, communication and lessons learned management are all embraced in 3P Management module;
- Extraordinary cross links between 3P Management module and any other ISETIA modules;
- Flexible switch from standard scheduling into ISETIA Board style;
- Scalability of Projects, Programs and Portfolios;
- Adjustable tailored project life cycle management, based on the flexible project’s phases like: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Closeout or any other techniques;
- Full transparency of project life cycle, due to the precise acceptation criteria’s and the identified path of decisions made;
- Strong project’s roles feature, fully customisable to organization resource breakdown structure, combined with the access control to project’s objects like: documents, costs, risks, issues, lessons learned, etc.;
- Real time aggregation of project’s numeric data, from the level of individual ISETIA Card, located in a single project, up to the whole portfolio level;
- Unlimited number of expenses (planned and actual) can be assigned to each project, also on the level of WBS, TASK and ISETIA card;
- Reporting of the crucial project’s data, through a customisable ISETIA Personal Dashboards and other reporting techniques;
- Possibility of assigning roles to selected team members. The roles are subject to privileges defining access to any or all of system objects;